Terms & Conditions
The client is a fully capable individual who places Orders on the website www.sambe.ru , either specified as the recipient of the Goods, or using the Goods purchased on the site www.sambe.ru , exclusively for personal, family, household and other needs not related to the implementation of entrepreneurial activities.
Seller - IP Tikhomirova S.N.
Online store - An Internet site owned by the Seller and having an Internet address www.sambe.ru . It presents the Goods offered by the Seller to its Customers for placing Orders, as well as payment terms and delivery of these Orders to Customers.
Website- www.sambe.ru .
The product is an object of the material world, not withdrawn from civil circulation and presented for sale on the Website.
Order is a duly executed Customer request for delivery to the specified address of the list of Goods selected on the Site. An order can be issued both for the purpose of concluding a retail purchase and sale agreement, and for exchanging or replacing Goods under a previously concluded agreement in cases provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
Cancellation of an Order or Product is a technical action of the Seller, which does not imply the Seller's refusal to fulfill the contract, which is carried out on the Website and states the fact that some Goods in the Order (cancellation of the Goods) or all Goods in the Order (cancellation of the Order) have not been transferred to the Customer for the current Order. The Seller is obliged to notify registered Customers of all cases of cancellation, including in cases of refusal of Goods at the Customer's initiative, by sending an electronic message about cancellation to the email address or phone number left by the Customer in the order.
Delivery service is a third party that provides services for the delivery of Orders to Customers under an agreement with the Seller.
External site - a site on the global Internet, the link to which is posted on the site www.sambe.ru .
- The site is owned and administered by IP Tikhomirov S.N.
- By ordering Goods through the Online Store, the Customer agrees to the Terms of Sale of goods (hereinafter referred to as the Terms) set out below.
- These Terms, with the exception of clause 3.12 "Pre-order", as well as information about the Product presented on the Website, are a public offer in accordance with Article 435 and Part 2 of Article 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
- The provisions of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation on retail sale and purchase (§ 2 Chapter 30), as well as the Law of the Russian Federation "On Consumer Rights Protection" dated 07.02.1992 No. 2300-1 and other legal acts adopted in accordance with them apply to the relationship between the Customer and the Seller.
- The Seller reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions, and therefore, the Client undertakes to regularly monitor changes in the Terms posted on the website section.
- The Client agrees to the Terms by clicking the "Place an order" button at the last stage of placing an Order on the Website or by giving consent to the operator when placing an Order by phone. The commission of these actions is a fact confirming the conclusion of the contract between the Client and the Seller.
- The Terms of Sale contain items with active hyperlinks to specific thematic sections with more detailed information, which are an integral part of the Terms of Sale. The method of providing access to certain parts of these Terms by means of active hyperlinks is a generally accepted way of posting information on the Internet.
- In the case of promotional events - promotions, special provisions may be established in the terms of promotions posted on the Site, regulating the procedure for placing an order and returning goods. At the same time, the terms of the promotions are an integral part of these Terms of Sale, and are subject to application for persons participating in the promotions. Execution of a promotional Order and /or fulfillment of other conditions of participation in the promotion means the Client's consent to the terms of the relevant promotion.
- When the amount of the Client's purchases reaches 10,000 rubles in at least two product categories or more, the Client is automatically recognized as a member of the samberu VIP program, while the Client's subscription to receive all types of advertising and service messages of the program is considered issued by default. The Client has the right to refuse to receive advertising messages by performing actions, the list of which is indicated by the link placed in the text of the message sent to the e-mail address, or by informing about his desire at firstname.lastname@example.org . Read more about the program on the website.
Registration on the Website
- To place an Order, the Customer needs to register on the Website or you can place an order without registration, leaving the necessary information for placing an order.
- The Seller is not responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the information provided by the Client during registration.
- The Client undertakes not to disclose to third parties the login and password specified during registration. If the Client has suspicions about the security of his login and password or the possibility of their unauthorized use by third parties, the Client undertakes to immediately notify the Seller by sending an email to email@example.com
- By registering on the Website, the Client agrees to receive service-related messages sent to the email address specified during registration and/or via SMS messages and/or push notifications and/or via smartphone messenger applications to the phone number specified by the Client during registration and/or ordering, about the status of the order, the goods in the Client's basket and/or added by the Client to Favorites. The Client's refusal to receive these messages is impossible for technical reasons.
Order execution and deadlines
- The Customer's order can be issued in the following ways: accepted by phone or issued by the Customer independently on the Website. Order details are described on the website
- When placing an Order, the Customer must provide the following information:
- Full name of the Client or Recipient of the Order;
- Order delivery address;
- Contact phone number.
- The Seller has the right to cancel the Customer's Orders containing Goods that the Customer previously refused 2 or more times, indicating reasons not related to the presence of defects in these Goods.
- The Seller has the right to refuse to conclude a contract and place an Order if other previously placed Orders have already been issued and have not been received from the Customer.
- The Seller has the right to refuse to conclude a contract and place an Order for delivery by Russian Post with cash on delivery, if the Customer has not received previously placed orders one or more times, without specifying any valid reasons (at the discretion of the Seller).