A list of non-food products of proper quality that are not subject to return or exchange for a similar product of other size, shape, size, color or configuration:
Approved by the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 55 of January 19, 1998
(ed. Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1222 of October 20, 1998)
- Products for the prevention and treatment of diseases at home (sanitation and hygiene items made of metal, rubber, textiles and other materials, medical instruments, devices and equipment, oral hygiene products, eyeglass lenses, child care items), medicines.
- Personal hygiene items (toothbrushes, combs, hair clips, hair curlers, wigs, hairpieces and other similar products).
- Perfumery and cosmetic products.
- Textile goods (cotton, linen, silk, wool and synthetic fabrics, goods made of non-woven materials such as fabrics - ribbons, braid, lace and others); cable products (wires, cords, cables); construction and finishing materials (linoleum, film, carpets and others) and other goods sold on the square footage.
- Sewing and knitted products (sewing and knitted underwear products, hosiery products)
- Products and materials in contact with food, made of polymer materials, including for one-time use (tableware and kitchen utensils, containers and packaging materials for storage and transportation of food products)
- Household chemicals, pesticides and agrochemicals.
- Household furniture (furniture sets and sets)
- Articles made of precious metals, with precious stones, of precious metals with inserts of semi-precious and synthetic stones, faceted precious stones
- Cars and motor goods, trailers and numbered units for them; mobile means of small mechanization of agricultural work; pleasure craft and other household watercraft
- Technically complex household goods for which warranty periods are established (metal-cutting and woodworking household machines; household appliances and appliances; household electronic equipment; household computing and multiplying equipment; photo and film equipment; telephones and fax equipment; electric musical instruments; electronic toys).
- Civilian weapons, the main parts of civilian and service firearms, cartridges for it.